WindForge is a side-scrolling block-building game where you explore hostile skies in an ever-changing Steampunk world. Everything you see can be created or destroyed, creating an RPG without barriers that rewards creative problem solving and improvisation. Take off in fully customizable airships, and embark on a journey of discovery and survival that will take you to the heart of the world and beyond.
- Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
- The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks
- Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments
- Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria
- Build and fly fully-functional airships
- Over 1200 craftable items and counting
- Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
Genres/Tags: RPG, Steampunk, Crafting, Platformer, Building, Survival
Developer: Snowed In Studios
Publisher: Snowed In Studios
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2014
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: English
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB graphics memory and Open GL 3 compatible GPU
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 396 MB
Crack: GOG release, DRM-free
Download Windforge for free with MiPony:
- Unpack the archive with WinRAR/7Zip.
- Install the game.
- Start Windforge with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Windforge\Saves\” (hidden folder).
Windforge is a singleplayer game.