In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. Soon you stumble upon more than anyone expected, and with time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure in which you jetpack through subterranean Mars encountering a host of extraordinary alien lifeforms that operate as a living, breathing ecosystem. Learn and master the behaviors of these creatures to create ecosystems of your own design if you are to survive and discover the secrets of Mars’ past.
- Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns.
- Decode mysterious signals and discover long lost ruins.
- Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
- Grow a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
- Cultivate one species to feed another, eliminate unwanted infestations, and research unique behaviors.
- 2012 IGF Nominee: Excellence in Audio. Features nearly two hours of critically acclaimed original music.
- A fully PC native control scheme, designed for both mouse+keyboard and for gamepads.
Title: Waking Mars
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Aliens, Exploration, Metroidvania
Developer: Tiger Style
Publisher: Tiger Style
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2012
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: English
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: x86-compatible, 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0, or OpenGL 2.1 with framebuffer extensions
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 504 MB
Crack: not required, GOG release
Download Waking Mars for free with MiPony:
- Unpack the archive with WinRAR/7Zip.
- Install the game.
- Start Waking Mars with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Play! If you like it please support the developers and Buy the game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\Saved Games” folder.
Waking Mars is not a multiplayer game.