Project Zomboid Pc Game is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
Project Zomboid Current Features
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with a focus on realistic survival.
- Online multiplayer survival with persistent player run servers.
- Local 4 player split-screen co-op
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and in-depth visual and hearing systems.
- Full line of sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, keep quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets over the windows.
- Use tools and items to craft weapons, barricade and cook. You can even build zombie proof forts by chopping trees, sawing wood and scavenging supplies.
- Deal with depression, boredom, hunger, thirst and illness while trying to survive.
- Day turns to night. The electricity falters. Hordes migrate. Winter draws in. Nature gradually starts to take over.
- And more…
Title: Project Zomboid
Genres/Tags: RPG, Survival, Zombies, Post-apocalyptic
Developer: The Indie Stone
Publisher: The Indie Stone
Release Date: 8 Nov, 2013
Supported Languages: MULTI16
Full Audio: none
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10
- Processor: Intel 2.77 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 compatible dedicated graphics card
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 536 MB
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Project Zomboid Free Download with µTorrent:
- Launch the installation with “Project_Zomboid_build_38.3_setup.exe”.
- Start Project Zomboid Full Version as admin from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Steam\CODEX\108600\” folder.
Project Zomboid uses self hosted servers, you can find a nice detailed tutorial about how to set a private server in this very, very long Reddit post: