Build and manage a Maximum Security Prison. As the sun casts it’s early morning rays on a beautiful patch of countryside the clock starts ticking. You’ve got to crack on and build a holding cell to detain the job lot of maximum security prisoners that are trundling to your future prison on their yellow bus. As your workmen lay the last brick you don’t have a moment to let them rest as they need to get started on the first proper cell block so you can make room for the next prisoner intake. Once they’ve all got a place to lay their weary heads the fun can really start.
You’ll need a canteen, infirmary and a guard room, oh, and don’t forget to plumb in a toilet, or things will get messy, but what about a workout area? Or solitary confinement cells? Or an execution chamber?
Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Theme Hospital and with over 1 million players having spent time inside, Prison Architect is the world’s best lock-em-up.
Prison Architect opens with the story of Edward, a man facing the electric chair for committing a crime of passion. This is followed by four additional chapters focusing on different characters and aspects of prison life. From Mafia Dons to power-crazed senators, Prison Architect has them all! To bring these characters to life, Introversion teamed up with award winning professional writer Chris Hastings, producing an enthralling tale of corruption and human misery set against the background of the modern prison industrial complex.
Finished your supermax? Got guard dogs roving every corridor and prisoners eating out of your hand? Now you can live the horror by firing up escape mode and play as a prisoner hell-bent on getting the hell out of dodge.
Dig a tunnel, go for the armoury or start a riot and slip out in the chaos, it’s entirely up to you! Figure out how to escape from your own creation, or hit the random button and load one of the 12,000 prisons created by the steam co
Title: Prison Architect
Genres/Tags: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Introversion Software
Publisher: Introversion Software
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2015
Supported Languages: MULTI12
Full Audio: MULTI12
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher/AMD 3Ghz or Higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8600/Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 337 MB
Download Prison Architect for free with µTorrent:
- Start the installation with “Prison_Architect_Update_11f_setup.exe”, no need to apply crack.
- Start the game from the shortcut created on the desktop as admin.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\Appdata\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\Saves\” folder.
You can change language from the game options.
Prison Architect is singleplayer only.
There are many mods for Prison Architect, to add some simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Steam Workshop, link: steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=233450.
- Open steamworkshopdownloader.com to download the mods without been logged into Steam.
- Find the mod you want to download from the Steam Workshop, open the mod page then copy the URL and paste into Steam Workshop Downloader, then press ‘Download‘.
- Put the downloaded mods inside the folder “C:\Users[UserName]\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\mods“.
- Have fun!