Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation.
Covering for a colleague who is taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button. And since you’ve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is push that damn button.
Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many.
- 25 devious enigmas
- Singular pixel art
- Atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Steam Cards
Title: Please, Don’t Touch Anything
Genres/Tags: , Point & Click
Developer: Four Quarters
Publisher: Escalation Studios
Release Date: 26 Mar, 2015
Supported Languages: MULTI12
Full Audio: none
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Any processor with at least 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any card with at least 128 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 50 MB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 47.7 MB
Download Please, Don’t Touch Anything for free with Zippyshare:
- Unpack “Please_Dont_Touch_Anything_v126.96.36.199_setup.rar” with WinRAR/7Zip.
- Install the game, no need to apply crack.
- Start with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Play! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\DontTouchAnything” folder.
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a singleplayer game.