In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
Planet Explorers will feature single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections:
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, ranching, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 100 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. Currently, it comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, and explore different landscapes in the mode and eventually be able to setup conditions that they want to play (such as tower defense or attack an alien camp). This mode will also feature survival gameplay. The randomization in this mode will eventually pull in player made objects and locations so that a world will always feature something new and unique.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Title: Planet Explorers
Genres/Tags: RPG, Survival, Crafting, Open World
Developer: Pathea Games
Publisher: Pathea Games
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2014
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: English
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: i3+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460+ HD 5700+
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 10
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: i5+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 760+ HD7000+
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 11
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
Files size: 6.98 GB
Download Planet Explorers for free with µTorrent:
- Install the game with “Planet_Explorers_Beta_v1.0.6_setup.exe”, no need to apply crack.
- Start with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can change language from the game settings.
You can find the save files inside “Documents\PlanetExplorers\VoxelCreationData\” folder.
Planet Explorers uses dedicated servers, unless someone creates a private (cracked) server, multiplayer will remain not possible.