One to four players can select one of seven heroes with different starting weapons, as well as Melee, Magic and Archery skill levels. Local co-op, LAN and online multiplayer mode are available. In current Early Access version, Knight and Wizard characters are already available. The rest will follow soon and you will be able to unlock them by completing various quests in the game.
Two brothers lived with their mother in a peaceful forest community. The mother was a witch who used her powers only for good. One day, the king’s guards came and took her away. The brothers decided to sneak into the castle and rescue her.
In the meantime, someone has stolen an ancient artifact from the goblins and escaped into the castle. As our heroes are trying to find their way in, the goblins are starting a siege.
Play the game to see how the story unfolds… Save the mother, discover the goblin artifact’s power and the thief’s agenda.
Title: My Mom is a Witch
Genres/Tags: Action, Rogue-like, Beat ’em up, Dungeon Crawler
Release Date: 10 Nov, 2016
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: none
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: Core2 Duo 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Video RAM, OpenGL 1.1+
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- DirectX®: Version 9.0
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 121 MB
Download My Mom is a Witch with µTorrent:
- Start the installation with “My_Mom_is_a_Witch_v124_setup.exe”, no need to add crack.
- Start the game from the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy the game.
No SteamWorks fix is available for My Mom is a Witch, but you can play it local multiplayer (screen-share) up to 4 players, an extra controller is required for each.