Narrated by one of the most popular British actors, Sean Bean, Kholat is an exploration adventure game with elements of horror, inspired by a true event known as the Dyatlov Pass incident – a mysterious death of nine Russian hikers, which led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses. The player will plunge directly into the boundless scenery of the inhospitable Ural Mountains with the task to find out what really happened. In the course of events, you may come across more speculations than expected…
- Stunning art design
- Immersive exploration experience
- Sophisticated music and sounds
- Chilling atmosphere and tension
- Self made story inspired by true events
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- non-linear open world
- In-game navigation by map and compass
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Challenging exploration
- Estimated game length: 4 – 6 hours
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Exploration, Walking Simulator, Survival Horror, Open World
Release Date: 10 Jun, 2015
Supported Languages: MULTI11
Full Audio: English, Polish
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 470
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 10
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 3.31 GB
Download Kholat for free with µTorrent:
Download Kholat for free with MiPony:
- Mount “ppt-khlt.iso” with PowerISO.
- Install the game from the virtual drive.
- Copy the crack content from the “PROPHET” folder to the game root (replace the existing files).
- Start with the desktop shortcut as administrator and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
- Have fun! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Kholat\Saved\SaveGames” folder.
Kholat is not a multiplayer game.