In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or not. Swap out between rounds and share the experience with all of your friends!
Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
- Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends at the same time!
- Only one copy of the game needed! If you can talk to the bomb defuser, you can be their expert! Try using your favorite
- voice chat service and playing remotely.
Title: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Developer: Steel Crate Games
Publisher: Steel Crate Games
Release Date: 8 Oct, 2015
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: none
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9 or higher
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 92.74 MB
Crack: built-in (Darksiders)
Download Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for free with Zippyshare:
- Extract “ds-keeptalking.rar” with WinRAR/7Zip.
- Mount “ds-keeptalking.bin” with PowerISO.
- Install the game from the virtual drive, no need to apply crack.
- Start the game as administrator from the desktop shortcut.
- Have fun! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
You can find the save files inside “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\Steel Crate Games\Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes” folder.
I’m not really sure how this game works, it is supposed to be played co-op, one on PC and the other one mobile device (or VR), try it and tell me ^^