In an alternate present, vast swathes of America have become no-go areas as the devastating effects of global warming ravage the continent. Floods, storms, bush-fires, tornadoes and hurricanes have driven people from towns and cities into safe zones as extreme weather wreaks havoc, creating thousands of square miles of dangerous uninhabitable areas. People turn to renewable energy in the face of the destruction caused by global warming. But these danger zones become a playground for a new breed of racer. With a stockpile of fuel to be burned, adrenaline junkies head into the wilderness to compete against each other in spectacular races against themselves and the elements.
- World’s largest racing environment created from satellite data with over 14,000 square km of seamlessly streaming game world to race and explore
- Go where you want in a range of multi-terrain vehicles
- 100,000 miles of tracks, paths and trails
- Face the challenge of s dynamic weather system, delivering tornadoes, sandstorms, rain, snow and blizzards
- 24 hour day / night cycle compliments these elements to bring the FUEL world to life
- Challenge this ravaged landscape by conquering over 70 main career events, including: Time Trail A2B, Checkpoint Attack, Circuit Races, Raid, and Knock Out. Or really challenge yourself with the Long Raid – the ultimate challenge in hardcore mode, these races range from 40 minutes to 4 hours!
FUEL’s unique gameworld is powered by real world satellite data, extensive research and a proprietary engine that’s benefited from 4 years development. The subsequent experience combines natural feeling tracks with a huge number of challenges that take in spectacular moments like drops, jumps and roads on the very edge of cliffs. It’s size is unprecedented – 14,000 square km’s, 100,000 miles of road, tracks and trails and a 40 km draw distance.
Genres/Tags: Sports, Driving, Racing
Developer: Asobo Studio SARL
Release Date: July 23, 2009
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Full Audio: English
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)/Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Processor: Pentium D @ 3.0GHz or equivalent Athlon 64 X2 CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7800/Radeon X1800 with 256 MB of VRAM
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c
- Nothing cut or re-encoded!
Files size: 3.61 GB
Download Fuel for free with µTorrent:
Download Fuel for free with MiPony:
- Mount “rzr-fuel.iso” with PowerISO.
- Install the game from the virtual drive.
- Copy the crack content into the game root (replace the existing files).
- Start with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Play! If you like it please support the developers and buy it.
Cracked multiplayer is not available (no LAN mode, not a Steam game).