The following is EpicPcGames’s policies in relation to notices and take down notices as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”). This applies to any and all copyright or trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down. EpicPcGames is in compliance with Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. It is in our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual properties laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on EpicPcGames.com and you want this material to be removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. This is the legal procedure that you must perform:
Completing a Proper DMCA Notice
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on EpicPcGames.com that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with EpicPcGames.com web links.
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
- It’s better if you state your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Your notice it better to be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Sending the Counter-notification
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your notification to the “designated Agent” for EpicPcGames, whose contact information is:
Email: [email protected]
For clarity, DMCA notices should satisfy EpicPcGames’s terms. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for your understanding.