Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
First time in this series, 「Naoto = Kurogane」 「Hibiki = Kohaku」 「Nine = the = Phantom」 and 「Izanami」 appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version –「Es」 from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, 「Mai Natsume」 from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and 「Susano’o」, the true form of 「Yuki Terumi」– newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
Introduction of New Systems
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes.
- [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state.
- [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
Title: BlazBlue Centralfiction
Genres/Tags: Action, Anime, Fighting, Visual Novel
Developer: Arc System Works
Publisher: H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2017
Supported Languages: English, Korean, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Full Audio: Japanese
Before you start BlazBlue Centralfiction Free Download Full Game make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5/i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better/AMD Radeon HD3700/nVidia GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
- Hard Drive: 52 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 9.0
- Based on BlazBlue.Centralfiction-CODEX ISO release: codex-blazblue.centralfiction.iso (30,972,018,688 bytes)
- Patch v1.01 (April 28, 2017) applied over
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content: OST and artbook
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 28.8 to 14.3/14.5 GB)
- Installation takes 15-30 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 49 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Files size: from 14.3 GB
Crack: built-in (3DM/REVOLT for multiplayer)
BlazBlue Centralfiction Free Download with µTorrent:
- Launch the installation with “setup.exe”, no need to apply crack.
- Start BlazBlue Centralfiction Full Version with the desktop icon as administrator and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
To enable BlazBlue Centralfiction Cracked Multiplayer, use the SteamWorks fix available in “NoDVD” folder after installation, paste the content into the game root and replace old files then log into your Steam account and launch the game, use Steam invites to send requests to your friends.
Local multiplayer is also possible (screen-share), an extra controller is required.