BIOS comes from the acronym Basic Input Output System. BIOS is a fast pace First Person Shooter. The player needs to complete the different simulated hostile environment the fastest way possible, combining skills and strategy. The Early Access of BIOS, includes 3 games modes: STRIKE (SP) – ANOMALY (SP) – COOP (2-3 Players). It also includes a total of 8 environments and 34 map challenges. BIOS is a fast paced, high octane asynchronous competitive game. Your goal is simple, make it to the end alive and the fastest way possible. The players will develop strategies and refine their skills to make better times and compete in the leaderboards.
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Zombies, Fast-Paced
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2016
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Swedish
Full Audio: English
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Early game release
Files size: 9.2 GB
Download BIOS for free (Part 1) with MiPony:
Download BIOS for free (Part 2) with MiPony:
- Extract “BIOS.Steam.Build.14.12.2016.part1.rar” with WinRAR/7Zip (part2 will self extract).
- Download this SteamWorks fix (which works as a crack for the game too).
- Copy the content of the fix into the game folder (overwrite existing files).
- Log into your Steam account (better use fake one for cracked game).
- Start BIOS as administrator.
- Play! If you like it please support the developers and Buy this game.
Use Steam chat to send invites for friends to join you multiplayer (Tab + Shift), they muse be using the same fix.