By blending gameplay with music visualization, Audiosurf puts you inside your music in a way nothing else can. Use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.
What are the biggest improvements from Audiosurf 1?
Ever-expanding new ways to play with over 500 and counting player-created mods and skins on Workshop.. Additional layers of strategy tied to the song’s biggest moments. In-game leaderboards let you compare your score moment to moment against your friends and rivals even when they’re not online. Enhanced graphics quality. Ability to search for music (including online music). Available on Mac and Linux!
What’s new about Mono mode in Audiosurf 2?
In Audiosurf 2 your timing in mono mode is more important than ever. You’ve got to strategize to get your grid full at the most intense moments of songs to get the most points. Look ahead in the distance for corkscrew loops with powerups to know when these moments will occur.
Title: Audiosurf 2
Genres/Tags: Action, Arcade, Racing, Rhythm
Developer: Dylan Fitterer
Publisher: Dylan FittererB
Release Date: 26 May, 2015
Supported Languages: English
Full Audio: none
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: 32 or 64-bit Dual Core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c
- Nothing ripped or re-encoded!
Files size: 198 MB + 4.9 KB
Crack: built-in (ALiAS)
Download Audiosurf 2 for free with µTorrent:
- Unpack “Audiosurf.2-ALiAS_ALI213.rar” with WinRAR/7Zip.
- Install the game with “Setup.exe”.
- Unpack this fix and copy the file inside into the game root (overwrite).
- Start Audiosurf 2 with the desktop shortcut as administrator.
- Enjoy! If you like it please support the developers and Buy the game.
Audiosurf 2 uses registry for saves.
You can play Audiosurf 2 local multiplayer (split-screen) with friends, and extra controller is required.